The Initial Consultation: £60
- The initial consultation takes approximately an hour and consists of a thorough review of your complaint, medical history and other health matters. This is then followed by an extensive neurological and orthopaedic examination concerning your complaint.
- If the combination of the above highlights a condition that is appropriate for chiropractic care, a report of findings will be discussed and the first treatment will be offered together with a plan-of-management.
- If extra tests are required such as Xray, MRI or blood tests, these will be discussed and referred out as necessary.
- If chiropractic is not suitable for you, you will be referred to your GP or specialist to discuss further options.
Follow up treatments: £32
- Follow up treatments take approximately 20 minutes and compliment the first treatment. The plan of management will dictate how many and how often these are scheduled. As a general rule, the longer you have had your complaint, the more sessions you may need, although obviously this can vary.
Double Appointments: £50
- These treatments take approximately 40 minutes. Use this if you havent been seen for 18 months or more or if you have multiple areas to be treated that may require more time.
Lorisian Food Intolerance Testing
- 75 Foods £149.
- 100 Foods £199.
- 158 Foods £299.